UNERHÖRT! Musikfilmfestival Hamburg
Jarrestrasse 20 (Kampnagel)
[Tel] +49 (0)40 536 70 484
Editorial: UNERHÖRT! Musikfilmfestival Hamburg
Webmaster: Manolito Juschkus
Responsible for content in terms of press law, telecommunications law and § 10, paragraph 2 and 3 MDStV: Dr. Ralf Schulze
1. Copyright information
All information on this website is provided as stated without claim to accuracy, completeness or timeliness. Unless expressly stated otherwise in this publication, in connection with a particular extract, file or document, anyone is authorized to view, copy, print and distribute this document, subject to the following conditions: The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes.
Any copy of this document or any part thereof must contain this copyright statement and the copyright protection symbol of the operator.
The document, each copy of the document or a part of it may not be changed without written agreement of the operator.
The Operator reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time and any use must be discontinued immediately upon written notice from the Operator.
The regulations of the German copyright law apply in its respective version. All rights of the authors to the protected works contained on this website are reserved. No further use of the works may be made without express permission. All company names, logos and/or product names mentioned on these pages may be protected or trademarks of the respective companies. All contributions and illustrations and other contents published on this website are protected by copyright. Any use not permitted by copyright law requires the prior written consent of the author. This applies in particular to duplication, distribution, public reproduction, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Photocopies, downloads, web pages and uses of any kind may only be made for personal, private use.
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material is not permitted. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.
The operators of the pages will always respect the copyrights of others or use their own or license-free works. The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Contributions of third parties are marked as such. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of use outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator.
2. Contractual assurances and waivers
Unless otherwise agreed, the website https://www.unerhoert-filmfest.de is available to you free of charge. This website is for information purposes only. The contents of our pages have been compiled with the greatest care. However, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the website material and assume no liability (including liability for indirect loss or loss of profits or sales) for the material or content or the use of such material or content. We expressly point out that we have no influence on the design and content of linked pages. Therefore we dissociate ourselves expressly from all illegal contents of all linked sides on this homepage and we do not make ourselves these contents not own.
As a service provider we are responsible according to § 6 Abs.1 MDStV and § 8 Abs.1 TDG for our own contents on these pages according to the general laws. However, service providers are not obliged to monitor the external information transmitted or stored by them or to search for circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such infringements, we will remove the content immediately.
In the event of domain disputes, competition law, content or similar problems, we ask you to contact us in advance to avoid unnecessary litigation and costs. The cost of a lawyer’s warning without prior contact with “UNERHÖRT! Musikfilmfestival Hamburg” will be rejected as unfounded in the sense of the duty to minimize damages.
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. We will remove such links immediately after becoming aware of any legal violations.
The operators assume no liability for the accuracy of the information contained, the availability of services, the loss of data stored on “unerhoert-filmfest.de” or the usability for any particular purpose. The operators are also not liable for any consequential damages resulting from the use of the offer. As far as a disclaimer of liability is not considered, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages exclusively for information purposes. This publication may contain technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time to time changes will be added to this information; these changes will be incorporated into new editions of the publication. The operator may make improvements and/or changes to the offerings described in this publication at any time.
3. Opinions expressed in comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to view all contributions without gaps, to check the content and to exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility is taken for the content, correctness and form of the posted contributions.
3a. Special provisions for registered users
1. to abstain in your contributions of any insults, punishable contents, pornography and rough expressions,
2. to bear the sole responsibility for the contents posted by them, not to violate the rights of third parties (in particular trademark, copyright and personal rights) and not to infringe the operators of “UNERHÖRT! Musikfilmfestival Hamburg” from claims of third parties caused by their contributions.
3. not to post advertising of any kind in forums or comments or to use forums and comments on any kind of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of “0190” telephone numbers for any purpose. There is no claim to publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of “unerhoert-filmfest.de” reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. In case of violations of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to block the membership for a limited period or to delete it permanently.
4. Submission of contributions and articles
As far as the member makes use of the possibility to submit own contributions for the editorial part of “unerhoert-filmfest.de”, the following applies: The prerequisite for posting own contributions is that the member has entered his full and correct first and last name in his “unerhoert-filmfest.de” user profile or enters it there after submitting the article. With the name registered there the submitted contribution is marked with publication (publicly). The member makes the following declarations for all contributions that he or she submits to “unerhoert-filmfest.de” in the future:
1. the member affirms that the contributions submitted are free of third party rights, in particular copyrights, trademark rights or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and images.
2 The member grants the operators of “unerhoert-filmfest.de” an unrestricted right of use to the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the Internet on “unerhoert-filmfest.de” as well as on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
3) Submitted contributions will be deleted or anonymized at the request of the member by email to the address of the webmaster. The deletion or anonymization takes place within 7 days after the notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damages incurred by the member as a result of the delayed deletion of the contribution insofar as they are not based on a breach of duty by the member (above under 1., 2. and 3.) and insofar as they are beyond that based on gross negligence or intent of the operators of “unerhoert-filmfest.de”. In this context, we expressly point out that “unerhoert-filmfest.de” is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long contributions published by us may be stored and retrievable in databases of search engines and web catalogues even after deletion at “unerhoert-filmfest.de”.
4. there is no claim to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve themselves not to publish submitted contributions without indication of reasons, to edit before publication or to delete after publication after free discretion again.
5. the publication of submitted contributions does not give rise to any remuneration claims (fees, licence fees, reimbursement of expenses or similar) of the member against “unerhoert-filmfest.de”. The cooperation is honorary (free of charge).
5. Registration and password
The user is obliged to treat the combination user name/password confidentially and not to pass it on to third parties. In case of suspicion of misuse of the access data, the operator must be informed.
6. Note in accordance with the Teleservices Act
The respective providers are responsible for the Internet pages of third parties to which this offer refers via so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third party sites. Furthermore the web page can be linked without our knowledge from other sides by means of so-called links. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, content or any connection to this website in third-party websites. The operator is only responsible for external content if it has positive knowledge of it (i.e. also of illegal or punishable content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, the operator is not obliged under the Teleservices Act to constantly check the external content.